- Returning from Australia
- Returning from New Zealand
- Can I exchange my item?
- I need more return labels, what do I do?
- I can't find my order and initiate my return under my ICONIC account?
Returning your ICONIC order is super easy and convenient regardless of where you are returning from.
Below is a step by step guide on how to initiate a return.
- Make sure you are logged into your ICONIC account.
- Under the “Return an Item” section of your account, select the order and click “Return Item(s)”.
- Check that the item you want to return is returnable. If the item is excluded from our policy it will call this out next to it in this section.
- Select the item(s) that you wish to return, choose how you would like your return processed and select your reason for return.
- Confirm you would like to ship your return back via Australia Post. Then review and confirm your details to create your prepaid return label.
- Print your return label and attach it to your return parcel. Ensure you don't cover the barcode with any sticky tape and remove any existing labeling if you are reusing an ICONIC satchel. Don’t worry, if you don’t have a printer take note of the RQA number on your label or show the label at any Post Office and they can print it for you.
- Drop off your return parcel at any Australia Post office or red post box.
Can't get to the Post Office? Try Parcelpoint!
This is not available for orders placed on THE ICONIC OUTLET.
- Complete THE ICONIC returns form as above.
- Once you have submitted your return, select parcel drop off to use one of 1,300 Parcelpoint locations (free service) or have your return picked up from your preferred location ($4.95 fee). Review and confirm your details to create your return label.
Print your return label and attach it to your return parcel. Ensure you don't cover the barcode and remove any existing labelling if you are reusing the ICONIC satchel.
To return your ICONIC item(s), you have the flexibility to drop your parcel off at your local PostShop or schedule a free NZ Post pick-up.
Below is a step by step guide on how to initiate a return:
- Log in to your ICONIC account.
- Select 'Return items' for the order you are looking to send back.
- Confirm the item(s) meet our return policy.
- Select the return request option for each item.
- Click 'Continue'.
- Select the drop off or pick up option.
- If you opt for the drop off option, a prepaid return label will download for you as soon as you submit the request.
- If you opt for the courier pick up, fill out the required New Zealand Post details: date, pick-up address etc. We then need to book pick up for you. All of the paperwork will be emailed to you separately within 1 business day.
Can I exchange my item?
If your item does not fit (and meet our rules of return listed above), you can exchange it for another size. Once you initiate your return and select exchange, the new size will be put on hold for 14 days while you post your item back to us.
Please note: we cannot exchange the same item in another colour. If you need to change the colour or style, please choose a refund or store credit and re-purchase your item.
I need more return labels, what do I do?
If you need a new or multiple labels for your return, please get in touch with us. We would love to help! Head over to the Contact Us page and chat with us for the fastest solution.
I can't find my order to initiate my return under my ICONIC account?
If your order isn't visible on your returns page this means that the order now outside of our 30 days returns policy timeframe and is unfortunately no longer returnable. You can read more about our rules of return here.