What if my Gift Card is lost or stolen?


Please treat your Gift Card like it is cash as it cannot be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen.

If you need your E-Gift card resent, simply contact our Customer service team and we can resend the email out to you.





Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.